Fulfill your city-living dreams in an area that values luxury and affordability. Knez Homes introduces Ashbury Pointe, an urban townhome community central in the Circle North neighborhood. In this collection of townhouses, these residences are a flawless marriage of privacy and community. Just beyond your doorstep sits significant Cleveland landmarks that are dedicated to the city’s rising success. Residents of Ashbury Pointe border University Circle, Little Italy, and historic Cleveland museums. Become a local to one of Ohio’s most thriving yet historic communities that offers an instant cultivation.
Circle North becomes even more enticing knowing that residents of newly-built homes are eligible for a 15-year tax abatement. The benefit is even stronger for qualifying employees of Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland Museum of Art, Judson at University Circle, and University Hospitals. With The Greater Circle Living Program and local institutions, these employees could gain up to a $30,000 Forgivable Down Payment Assistance with the purchase of their home.
- TO BE BUILT!
- ELIGIBLE FOR A 15-YEAR TAX ABATEMENT
- Open-concept home design with contemporary finishes
- Upgraded 1st-floor flooring for select units
- Granite kitchen counter-tops in select units
- In the aspiring Circle North neighborhood
- Attached 2-car garage
- Optional 3rd-floor addition
- Optional 3rd-floor rooftop deck & lounge with panoramic views
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms